Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Personal Interview (Facebook)

For my interview i interviewed my sister:

Me: How often do you use facebook?
Sister: I check it on my free time, to see if my friends have left me a comment or anything.

Me: What do you like/dislike about it?
Sister: I like that i can communicate with my friends easily on it and that it doesn't take much to do it. I dislike that i don't always know who's looking at my profile.

Me: How did you begin to use facebook?
Sister: A friend made one for me, i didn't like it at first but i grew on me.

Me: Do you find it easier to communicate with friends now?
Sister:Definitely, i can see whats going on with them and leave comments for them to see later.

Me: Do you feel facebook is a good thing for college students?
Sister: I do, college students are very busy so its nice to have facebook and other social networks to be able to communicate with my friends quickly.

Me: Are you comfortable with people you don't really know looking at comments and pictures of you?
Sister: Not at all, i wish there was more security features on it.

1 comment:

  1. You may want to include the age of your sister or perhaps her credibility (Does she use the computer a lot, does she communicate a lot, etc). Not in the sense that she needs to be credible to answers these questions, but it will help fit in more with the part of your thesis dealing specifically with college students.

    ReplyDelete